- Plug into wall socket to get it charging.
Hold down home button and sleep button at the same time until it reboots.
- Wait until the Apple logo appears.
- QUICKLY hold down home button and sleep button at the same time until it reboots.
- Release the buttons now. It should now power down and reboot.
- Repeat step 3 & 4 up to 30 to 40 times which is about 10 minutes in duration every time you see the logo appear on the screen.
- Now Let IPad boot up fully, should see home screen with about 2% battery life
- QUICKLY hit the sleep button down for about 2 to 5 seconds.
- Swipe the screen to when slider appears to switch off the ipad.
- This will now power down the IPad which now will not reboot by itself so it can now charge without any interruption’s.
- Allow battery to charge for a least an hour or two without trying to put it on.
- Switch the IPad on
- You should now have about 10 to 20% battery Life
- Power it down again by holding the reset/ Sleep button down again and swipe the screen to power down, let it charge fully to 100% now which will take few hours
Modified on: Wed, 3 Sep, 2014 at 7:48 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.